We are available for on-site contract work at the following preferred locations:
* Virginia: Northern Virginia, Richmond and points west of Richmond
* Northwest Washington DC
* Western North & South Carolina I-77 corridor (Columbia, Charlotte)
* West Virginia
* Jacksonville, FL
All other locations are subject to the following incidental expenses:
- cost of travel for the Personnel assigned to the Service
- travel related expenses for the Personnel assigned to the Services
- daily subsistence allowance (DSA) for the Personnel assigned to the Services for every day of mission outside their home office. The DSA is paid as a lump sum in increments of half day and is intended to cover all the possible costs incurred by the staff on mission: accommodation, food, local transport, communication, etc. Unless otherwise agreed by the Parties, the DSA is paid at the CONUS Per Diem rate and is paid in advance in two-week increments using PEX.
For these states we do Remote work only (no site visits):
International locations: only remote work is accepted
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions please complete our Comment Form.
Last Updated: July 24, 2016